Tapered Drilling Tools
Maxdrill offers a complete line of tapered button bits and taper drill steel rod for all of hand-held pneumatic drilling needs. They are designed to provide longer service life, lower drilling costs and increased penetration rate.
Generally, the light duty rock drill usually use 7 taper or smaller taper angle, the heavy duty rock drill mainly use 11, 12 taper angle.
Tapered button bits
- Type: Tapered button bits
- Size: Hex.19mm, 22mm, 25mm
- Diameter: 30-45mm.
- Taper: degree 4°46′ 6°, 7°, 11°, 12°
- Package: in wooden case or in carton.
- Productivity: 10000pcs/ month
Our tapered bits include both cross and button designs.
11°, 12° Taper button bit with hot zinc-coating
Tapered drill rod
- Steel grade: Sandbar 64 or Sandbar 20 or C253, 55SiMnMo
- Size: Hex.22mm, Hex.25mm
- Taper: 4°46′, 6°, 7°, 11°, 12°.
- Length: 0.4m-10m
- Package: in wooden case or in bundles.
- Productivity: 20000MT / month