Includes dome plate, combl&duo plate, strata plate, mesh plate, bearing plate, drill selection and tension test, and other accessories. Instant underground support system for the mining and tunnel industry.
Hole Dia. mm
• Domed plates are compatible with friction bolts, They are complementary products and assists in overcoming the problem of minor surface angularity
• Different shaped plates offered (OEM service offered)
• Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing
Base Plate mm
Top Plate mm
Hot Dip Galv.
• Incorporate a plate washer attached to a standard strata plate to give a superior product with enhanced performance.
• Designed with a profile that gives greater strength by strategically pressing the vees, placing the perimeter of plate in tension.
• Has “user-friendly" rounded comers
• Allows festering installation by eliminating the handling of two separate components
• Can facilitate flat and domed plates (up to 150mm square) to increase rock surface coverage area
• Can be utilized with lighter domed or flat plates to provide an economic advantage over heavier Is suitable for direct placement onto the rock surface or used against the welded mesh
• Are supplied with a slot for suspension of light services and some domed plates include a services support lug
• The strata plate is a light-weight plate with a large surface area.
• It is used as an intermediate plate to increase the surface coverage of a bolt.
• The plate feature both longitudinal and transverse V-shaped deformations for adding strength and greater ability to conform to irregularities in the rock surface.
• The deformed design renders a greater strength, placing the perimeter of the plate in tension.
• User friendly rounded corners.
• Can be used with both flat and domed plates (up to 150mm)
• The plate are can be placed directly to the rock surface or used with welded Steel Mesh.
• The plates are supplied with slots for supporting of light service lines.
• Corrosion protection may be provided by using pre-galvanized material.
♦ Used with installation of different stabilizers
♦ With bent up edges so that they do not cut the mesh
♦ Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing
• Bearing Plate is for genemal use as bearing plate or washers in mining
• Additional plate sizes & thinkness (up to 20mm) can be manufactured to individual specifications as required (OEM service offered)
• Bent Corner; grout slots & Keyholes available